Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best foundation to cover blushing?

I blush easily, and i don't just go a little pink my whole cheeks get red! Its really embarassing because there's always someone who feels the need to point out that i'm blushing too :$ I was wondering what kind of foundation would cover my red cheeks? Some that you can get at the drugstore would be helpful! or a tinted moistuizer (i heard green worked?) Thanks!Best foundation to cover blushing?
aw this happens to me too! Green tinted foundations are great for hiding the red, but you can never really hide it fully. Best foundation to cover blushing?
don't use foundation to cover it up because when youre not blushing your skin will look considerably darker.





as for a green tinted moisturisor might work saying as green cancels out red.
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment