Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blush with no foundation??

i want to wear blush but normally people wear blush after they put on foundation but i dont want to wear foundation because i dont really need it. so will it look bad if i just wear the blush??Blush with no foundation??
no. I have worn foundation occasionally over the years, but I do wear blush. Only for real fancy occasions will I wear the whole thing. Just notice your natural undertones (I'm a cool/pink tone) so you don't fight it w/an opposite colored blush.Blush with no foundation??
Sure you can wear blush without foundation as long as you have a good complexion. I think it would look very nice....





Enjoy your natural beauty ~~~
not at all. i actually think its better that way. its less make up, so youll look better and much more radiant. if you don't know what color to choose, i recommend any peach tone...which is flattering to most, if not all skin tones:)
It depends on if your skin tone is even and complexion is clear. Foundation is not just used to smooth out the skin though, it's also used as protection against the elements. One of my clients came to me the other week and she was breaking out. She asked me why this was happening and after we went through different situations, we discovered that she had just started a new job working outside, and she wasn't protecting her skin. I tried foundation on her and told her to try that. Came back to me and discovered that was the problem. With foundation, it protects you so at the end of the day when you cleanse your face, it comes off along with the dirt from the day that has accumulated.





That said, you definitely can wear blush without foundation, but personally I prefere it. If you don't like foundation, a tinted moisturizer works too.
No, if you have clear skin it wont.


Its what my baby sister does, she 8!
Absolutely.





For the past 20 years, I've worn blush w/o foundation because I never needed it. Now that I'm in mid-30's, I find that I need to use foundation (I use bare minerals or Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer) because my complexion has become sallow and uneven. If I had worn foundation in the 80's, I probably would've ruin my skin with the cakey stuff they had in the market back then.





If your skin is in a great condition, all you really need to do is prep your skin with moisturizer or primer. In the past, I've used cheek tints (like LORAC and tarte) right on my cheeks for a natural flush. Tints can be tricky to apply, so cream blushes are great as well. And there is of course, powder blush.





I used to think it was 'weird' not to put on foundation because everyone else was doing it. But the bottom line is...if you are blessed with great skin, then you don't need it. If you have oily skin or a T-Zone, it's a good idea to apply a little bit of translucent powder to matte down the shininess.
if your skin is clear, then it'll be ok. the blush will look more natural on your skin. you'll look healthy and fresh with that blush, not like wearing a pile of make up. very nice actually.


if your skin is not clear, the blush will look like you just rubbed your cheek and get irritated.

No comments:

Post a Comment