Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am a NC42-44 mac color or a Revlon Colorstay foundation in Toast, what is a good blush color for me?

I'm clueless when it comes to blush and bronzers. I dont know how to pick the right color for me. If anyone isusing the same color as me, could you let me know what blushers you use? I'd like a more professional look than super shimmery.


I'd like to get an inexpensiv blush. I heard Wet n Wild's blushes are good. I just don't know what colors. Anways, I'll take any help on how to pick a good color for me! Thanks!I am a NC42-44 mac color or a Revlon Colorstay foundation in Toast, what is a good blush color for me?
I'm a MAC girl, and my friend wears NC42 and she wears Ambering Rose from MAC. It looks beautiful. I gives you the right amount of color without you looking like a street walker. lol It is a soft pink color with a a gold fleck. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment