Thursday, January 7, 2010

Few basic question on foundation, concealor and blush/bronzer? Please Answer, I am clueless !! 10 points !!!?

I am this skin color, sorry I can't post my pic. :)





Yasmin Deliz


http://www.hispaniconline.com/HispanicMa鈥?/a>


http://media.photobucket.com/image/yasmi鈥?/a>


http://media.photobucket.com/image/yasmi鈥?/a>





You should probably know this about me.


-I have an oval/diamond face like Yasmin Deliz.


-I have high cheek bones.


-I have long black hair, like 3 or four inches past my soldier.








Questions:


Foundation


1.Do you put foundation all over your face ?


2. If you don't where do you put it ?


3. I am 15, and I don't have any acne , but I break out easily, and I heard mineral foundation is good for me, is this true ?





Blush/Bronzer


4. Based on my skin color and that I have high cheek bones, what would be apprioate for me to wear a blush or a bronzer ? (I am going to wear it to my band concert and i don't want to overdo it, plus I want a natural look)


5. What type of bronzer/blush ? Please post the pic. or the website of it ?


6. I know that there are different ways to put of blush/bronzer, so what way should I put it on? (again, I have high cheek bones,)





Concealor


7. What is a good concealor for hiding dark circles under my eyes and based on my skin color ? Please post a pic. or a website of it.


8. How do you put it on ?





Thanks !!!!Few basic question on foundation, concealor and blush/bronzer? Please Answer, I am clueless !! 10 points !!!?
foundation: 1. personally I dn't put foundation all over my face becuse I have rather dry skin, i stick to mineral foundation. if you have dry skin you should do this also. if you have oily-normal skin and you want a flawless finish...then yes... dab some foundation on your cheeks forehead, undereyes, nose and chin then blend with a foundation brush





2. I use foundation on areas that is blotchy of uneven, i use a green mineral concealer first then coated off with my skin toned foundation. because mineral foundation is so subtle, people won't realise you only hve foundation on one side of your face.





3. YES! after i used mineral foundation, i realised it was my holy grail, i never broke out. I used maybelline, cover girl and loreal foundation b4 hand. and every now and i then when i come home i see pimples breakin out. definitely stick with mineral foundation. I really like everydayminerals foundation. great stuff!!! or you can also try silknaturals.com





blush.bronzer


4.If you want a natural look, then i don't think you should use a full on bronzer. a good blush colour would be a plum pinky colour ie. MAC blush in breezy. instead of a bronzer. you can coat if off with MAC MSF powder for an instand GLOW. If mac is too pricy, you can go to silknaturals.com for MAC clones! they are great and affordable!





6. http://www.smartpoppy.com.au/product_ima鈥?/a>





thats the MAC blush. it's a BEAUTIFUL colour! don't let the pigmentation fool you. you'll only need a dab to work the magic! it'll last you a very long time.





http://www.silknaturals.com/creb/product鈥?/a>





this glow would look nice


or if u dnt' want the peachy colour you can just go with the translucent glow!





6. dab the blush on the apples of your cheeks only! then coat it off with some glow!








concealer


7. http://www.silknaturals.com/creb/product鈥?/a> it works wonders! remember with concealer always choose a shade lighter. you can have a look at the lighter colours and see which one matches





8. all you do is dab it on with your finger and BLEND! thats the key :)Few basic question on foundation, concealor and blush/bronzer? Please Answer, I am clueless !! 10 points !!!?
i dont ware make up any more most of it breaks me out and i dont have time to think about how i look, i am busy with kids .i think you should do what makes you feel good about you . thats all that really matters is how do you think you look if it makes you feel good then it is the right .
1.Yes, I do, and I use mineral makeup too;)





3. Yup...mineral makeup is great for your skin, as it lets your skin breathe. But not all mineral makeup is pure. Maybelline is full of chemicals. Read the labels! I use LA Minerals and it's great!





Blush/Bronzer


4. You could easily wear a bronzer since you are naturally tan. The Lit Up shade from LA Minerals is really pretty. Similar to Bare Minerals warmth, but without the itch (caused by bismuth oxychloride in B.E. stuff)





5. link for bronzer: http://laminerals.com/bronze-glitter---g鈥?/a>





6. I'd put a little where the sun naturally ';burns'; if you're out too long in the sun. And maybe a little under your cheekbones to sculpt your cheeks since you have great cheekbones.





Concealor


7. Dusk mineal concealer http://laminerals.com/inc/sdetail/19672





8. How do you put it on ? I use a concealer brush, but you can also use your fingertips. Apply it to clean, moisturized skin. Then apply mineral foundation over it.





You can get samples of everything for like $2 each on their site, and they ship your first order free:)


Try the Veil too...it really makes your skin look perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment