Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream matte mousse, foundation concealer and blush?

Hi! I was need help. I have 拢25 to spend on whatever i want, and i thought I'd try and get some decent foundation, concealer and blusher. My best mate has all 3 i think and she says there really good for her skin. At the moment ive got L'OREAL true match super blend-able powder... and it sucks, it makes me go orange and patchy (and it is my colour) The sponge was cheap and horrible and it smells of chemicals. I bought it at superdrug so i know its real. Anyway i was looking for a foundation that is quite cheap, mousse or liquid, or powder and will cover or reduce the look of most of my freckles and a blush and concealer. Do you think dream matte mousse is good for me and how expensive are the foundation ect.? Thanks (:Dream matte mousse, foundation concealer and blush?
I've just got it and think its pretty good. I don't wear foundation but I thought i would buy this one and I'm glad i have. I don't know much about it staying on because i don't wear any others and have only just got this one.


:)Dream matte mousse, foundation concealer and blush?
Hmmm the foundation is quite expensive actually.. between 拢8 and 拢10 and I have tried it and personally didn't like it. I got what I thought was the lightest shade and it is totally deceiving when you actually put it on. Also, it was a weird texture and didn't go on the skin all that well. For about the same price you can buy Max Factor foundation which is by far the best foundation I have ever used.
i have maybelline dream mousse matte it works amazingly well. i completely recommend it also i would also recommend bare minerals its a little pricey but its great. i have to warn u tho if u get mousse matte put on a moisturizing lotion b4 u apply it b/cuz it tends to dry out ur skin a little bit especially around the nose area. but if u put the moisterizing lotion on b4 this shuldnt be a problem
it is VERY good. i love it. i'm not sure how expensive it it where you are, but it's about $8 here in Indiana, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment