Thursday, January 7, 2010

I wear foundation....but no blush, or bronzer!!?

do u think that would make me look really matt, or kinda sick, because i wouldn't have a glow?


im not gunna put up a pic, but i just wear foundation and eyeliner, and mascara, and eyeshadow, thats it! so do u think that on the average person that would make them look kinda flat?I wear foundation....but no blush, or bronzer!!?
definitely get a Rosy/peachy blush and just put a little bit on the apples of your cheeks, you'll be surprised as to how much it brightens your face, makes you look healthier, and makes the rest of your makeup look improved!I wear foundation....but no blush, or bronzer!!?
Sorta yah. You would look much better with just a hint of blush to your cheeks. It makes your whole face brighter. No need for bronzer though. I mean who has a tan in the middle of winter? So just use blush. It makes all the difference.
it totally depends on what you like, if you dont want the makeup on your face, to get a glow pinch your cheeks! I use bronzer just for a glow, but it totally depends on your face, yo udon't have to wear it everyday either
Well i never used to wear bronzer over my foundation just powder but now i use foundation powder and bronzer it just puts a bit of colour in your face but it also depends what colour your face is. if it is pale or if it has a natural glow! :)
It depends..


My friend only wears a bit of foundation because she has amazing undertones in her skin so she doesn't really need anything else to get a glow to her skin.


I need to wear blush because I'm fair skinned and I need something to make my cheekbones more noticeable :)
i dont wear blush or bronzer..


it depends, if your really pale, i suspect you'll look kinda dead.


unless you pull off the whole von Teese look
I bet you have natural pink cheeks so just using foundation eyeliner mascara and eyeshadow is fine and its good that all your doing is emphasizing your eyes so its fine.
no it wouldnt.


i normally just wear powder eyliner and mascara


it doesnt make me look flat at all.


but i have blonde hair and a fair skin complexion


but i am sure you will be fine


cause one of my friends is dark and doesnt wear anything but


powder eyeliner and mascara and she looks pretty


so i am sure you will look fine
no i dont think that makes you look flat. I can relate cause i wear the same make up and i think it looks fine but it depends on how your face is shaped.
I just wear mascara bit of eyeshadow and foundation. it looks way more natural than blush and bronzer. Wear it how you feel comfortable though.

No comments:

Post a Comment