Thursday, January 7, 2010

Few basic question on foundation, concealor and blush/bronzer? Please Answer, I am clueless !! 10 points !!!?

I am this skin color, sorry I can't post my pic. :)





Yasmin Deliz


http://www.hispaniconline.com/HispanicMa鈥?/a>


http://media.photobucket.com/image/yasmi鈥?/a>


http://media.photobucket.com/image/yasmi鈥?/a>





You should probably know this about me.


-I have an oval/diamond face like Yasmin Deliz.


-I have high cheek bones.


-I have long black hair, like 3 or four inches past my soldier.








Questions:


Foundation


1.Do you put foundation all over your face ?


2. If you don't where do you put it ?


3. I am 15, and I don't have any acne , but I break out easily, and I heard mineral foundation is good for me, is this true ? If so what mineral foundation would make me break out the less ? Please post a pic or a website of it.








Blush/Bronzer


4. Based on my skin color and that I have high cheek bones, what would be apprioate for me to wear a blush or a bronzer ? (I am going to wear it to my band concert and i don't want to overdo it, plus I want a natural look)


5. What type of bronzer/blush ? Please post the pic. or the website of it ?


6. I know that there are different ways to put of blush/bronzer, so what way should I put it on? (again, I have high cheek bones,)


7. Plum pinky colour ie. MAC blush in breezy was recommended for me, do you think it'll look natural based on my skin color, because it so pink ?


This blush: http://www.smartpoppy.com.au/product_ima鈥?/a>














Concealor


8. What is a good concealor for hiding dark circles under my eyes and based on my skin color ? Please post a pic. or a website of it.


9. How do you put it on ?





Thanks !!!!Few basic question on foundation, concealor and blush/bronzer? Please Answer, I am clueless !! 10 points !!!?
1/2. For the best most even result, you're going to want to put foundation all over your face and also a little under your chin and neck so you don't have a dramatic line people can see.





3. A great mineral foundation i use is called cover fxhttp://www.coverfx.com/


and on this website, it explains why mineral foundation is better for your face!





4/5. maybe an in between! i know that Benefit make up has some good neutral blush/bronzers that would be good!





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com:80/gp/browse.html/ref=sc_bb_c_3_169082011_8/182-7997030-5062623?ie=UTF8%26amp;node=404541011%26amp;no=169082011%26amp;me=A2CD3UT466CEX4%26amp;bcBrand=core%26amp;clicked=center-39


7. (I recommend georgia, because it can be neutral but you can make it heavier for a more dramatic look)


6. the boxes from benefit come with a brush, so if you have high cheek bones try putting it on like her [slightly under cheek bones]


http://inthemakeup.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/cheekbones-bar-rafaeli.jpg


8. Again, benefit has GREAT and so many different kinds of concealers, (maybe you're bluffing or lyin' eyes) but i definitely recommend going to the counter to ask which specific kind would be best.


9. with benefit it depends on which concealer you get. once you get the concealer. ask the question again, and say what concealer you have!


Hope this helps!Few basic question on foundation, concealor and blush/bronzer? Please Answer, I am clueless !! 10 points !!!?
you do not have to wear foundation at all if you are happy with the status of your skin, but foundation just makes it easier to apply makeup (it creates a clean canvas) and it makes makeup last longer, you can just put it where your skin color is uneven if you dont want/need to put it all over. yes, mineral foundation is probably the best out there for your skin and bare escentuals is really good. check out sephora.com for a massive v ariety of cosmetics and more. i think you would look really good with bronzer and blush but just make sure it matches your skin tone. the ideal blush color that you should wear is about the same color as when you actually blush from embarassment if not a few shades lighter or darker. theres cream, powder, loose, pressed, cheek stain, cheek tint and gel blush and it all depends on your personal preference. put the blush on the apples of your cheeks and you can locate by either smiling (the fleshy part of your cheek) or just cover the area directly below your pupil. um concealer... its based on how bad your circles are. the worse they are, the more coverage you will want. i just use a brush or my ring finger to pat it in. i think you should check out sephora.com and youtube has some really good videos (michelle phan) good luck!
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment