Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybelline dream matt mousse foundation or blush??

I have tried loads of powder blushers, but the colours are too red or brown for me, i am rwally pale so i need a pale pink. Maybelline seem to be the only ones with the right colour and i want it in a cream rather than a powder. I tried some on but i couldnt try it out properly because my friend wasn't any help because she hates makeup. I also tried the foundation, which my other friends say is really good, so i tried a bit, and it did look good, but I would rather not plaster my face, if you know what i mean. I want to keep makeup to a minimum on a daily basis, only wearing foundation on special occasion like the prom coming soon.


But i need the blush in ordre to look alive during the day, so which shall i but as they are 拢7 each??Maybelline dream matt mousse foundation or blush??
ilove the matte mousse(:


it works really well when you have the right color and alot of ppl in school were even wondering if i stopped wearing make-up since my face always looked all cakey back-then. But YES it works really well and it blends marvellously :D








_XOXO_Maybelline dream matt mousse foundation or blush??
buy the foundation


if our skins not too good and you buy the blush it wont look as good.


i have matte mousse in ivory and i love it. the foundation is well worth he price get that :)
maybelline dream matt mousse i use it all the time and it works really good
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment