Thursday, January 7, 2010

What color blush goes good with bare escentuals fairly light foundation spf 15?

Okay look at me http://a383.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/m_a0c66c17b96d72c7fe761a0070c4a16e.jpg








Im 15 and Im getting tired of my clinique idk why but I just am. theres like 23542 blushes on bare escentuals and Idk what color blush would go with the color I need. like the picture I just showed you, would you say thats fairly light??? Im on the website not tv. and what color eyeshadow would go good?? any help would be great! thanks!....~maycWhat color blush goes good with bare escentuals fairly light foundation spf 15?
You have such a beautiful face and complexion that you should not destroy it by using bare escentuals. I have been a professional makeup artist for over 20 years and have had to fix somany of my clients after their trying bare minerals and or bare escentuals products. These products are packed with cheap fillers and bismuth oxychloride a form of arsenic lead that clogs pores and irritates the skin. The first sign of sensitivity to bismuth is itching.What color blush goes good with bare escentuals fairly light foundation spf 15?
Hi Macy:


I highly recommend a brand called Bee Lucious Cosmetics at www.beeluscious.com the liquid to powder minerals are bismuth free and hypo allergenic. They have30% off now the code is christmas that will save you so money too. Good Luck sweetie! Report Abuse

try nars blush in orgasm and bare minerals eyeshadow in cashmere
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment