Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation you've ever used? and what blush?

i have a skin tone like this http://staff.kings.edu/kdils/StudentWork鈥?/a>





so what would work best?





THANKS!





and price range %26lt;20$ but good quality!!What is the best liquid foundation you've ever used? and what blush?
Mac's studio fix is amazing!


It is $26 and has a wide selection in colors.


Maybe you can save up the extra $6, it is definitely worth it.


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT158%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=1231





Blush:


I would say Bare Essentuals.


I love their blush!


It is $18


They have so many shades


My favorite is the fruit cocktail


http://store.bareescentuals.com/bareMinerals%20Blush%20-%20Golden%20Gate/MasterbareMinerals%20Blush,default,pd.html?cgid=BE_SUB_BLUSH%26amp;deleteUUID=#What is the best liquid foundation you've ever used? and what blush?
Anything by Mac is amazing, I recommend their dallas blush, it's a cross between a blusher and bronzer. The foundation generally costs around 拢12 in the UK so pretty equivalent to $20 but will last you.
The best I have ever tried(and I have tried alot)would be Estee Lauder Individualist It has a natural finish. A bit pricey but well worth it.
The best foundation is revlon colorstay. The best blush is benefit's georgia, though I don't think that is under $20. Ulta has some good blushes and so does jane and other drugstore brands but my fav is georgia (peachy, pink, shimmery blush). Hope this helps and good luck!
ALL from MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment