Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have acne scars on my cheeks. I would like to know which brand of foundation and blush I can use for coverag

My wife and teenage daughter both had problems with scars and I always heard the complaints. A girl at the office recommended a product and I got them a gift Cert. for Christmas its on line and both my girls LOVE IT its on www.beeroyalproducts.com I hope this helps ya allI have acne scars on my cheeks. I would like to know which brand of foundation and blush I can use for coverag
proactiv makes foundations that help coverup and heal at the same time. it should work well Try It!I have acne scars on my cheeks. I would like to know which brand of foundation and blush I can use for coverag
You may want to try Dermablend, just dotted on the scars themselves. Then loose translucent powder to set. Regular oil-free foundation on the rest of the face, and powder. Powder blush, oil-free, that has no frost would be best. You need to have a makeup artist or salesperson recommend the shade of Dermablend. If the scars are red, you need a yellow shade, but the shade would have to be determined by your skin tone.
Have you tried dermacia they have a website dermacia.com I have not tried but I hear it works it has a oxygen producing chemical that is suppos to help people with acne.
if its just scars, then just get some of that scar healer stuff, it works great but always follow the directions EXACTLY.
GREAT question!


My sister and I both have fairly bad scarring on our cheeks


Before even thinking about foundation I suggest using a good creme concealer. I got my great stuff from Victoria Secret. Its called camouflage cream. I use it because it fills in the ';holes';. Then I use dream matte mousse by maybelline because it also gets in all the little crevices. I would use a light blush maybe from Cover Girl. Try and get a blush thats more natural toned.





I HOPE THIS HELPS!


:)
I have the same problem. Try Christian Dior Beauty


Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen for $33.00. Wear it under your foundation.
i used to use, maybelline dream matte mouse that was good, but i stopped using it now because i found they test on animals, so...
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment