Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chest blushing - foundation to hide it?

I'm a really hyper person and I've noticed for the past two years I blush REALLY bad - not on my face at all or even my neck. Just my chest gets all red and blotchy. It's really noticeable and people will comment sometimes on it (like I don't know it's happening, duh). I wear turtlenecks and high rise collars in the winter, but what about summer. Is there a good make up to help? Even just cover it a little bit? Self tanner maybe?Chest blushing - foundation to hide it?
It's the second time today I've reccommended this but I think it may work for you and it stays on well. Avon Mineral foundation. It's a powder you apply with a brush and can be layered up to heavy cover or left light. The technique requires practice but when you get it down it's very quick and easy. A natural suncreen too, it may prevent the area reddening further due to the sun. Good luck.Chest blushing - foundation to hide it?
I'm kinda wondering what's making you blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment