Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The best foundation, blush, and mascara?

In your opinion, what the best foundation, blush and mascara that you've ever tried.


Please give reasons for your asnwer, and thankyou!The best foundation, blush, and mascara?
both r very important.The best foundation, blush, and mascara?
The best foundation I've ever used is Bobbi Brown's Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation. I have an oily T-zone, and this foundation, is just great and does not leave my face oily or shiny. It covers as much as you want it to by changing how much you apply. I wear the shade Warm Ivory, and NO ONE ever can tell I have it on. This is a link to it:


http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





Under it, I use Bobbi Brown's Oil Control Lotion SPF 15. It's a moisturizer that doesn't leave your face wet or shiny and it actually does what it says and controls oil all day. This is a link to it:


http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





You can probably guess I wear Bobbi Brown's blush, and I do, lol I have lots of shades. She offers a big selection of them as well as different types of blushes (ie cream vs. powder, etc.) Her blush is highly pigmented and all of her shades flatter. She has theories on makeup that make all of her products flattering. Her website offers a lot of help in picking what products are right for you, and you can even talk to an artist via chat..or phone if you wish, as well as going to a Bobbi Brown counter in a department store. I wear a one of her many different types of powder blushes. This is a link to the type I use:


http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





This is where I break things up a bit. The best mascara I've ever used is Great Lash by Mascara (pink tube with green cap). I wear it in Dark Brown. It goes on smoothly and easily.
mac for all three
Foundation: Bare Escentuals foundation. It's all natural, I barely feel it on myself, and it's buildable coverage. The color exactly matches my skin tone and the foundation itself is very light in texture, but once you put it on it feels like a creamy silk. The price is reasonable for how long the product lasts, $25 %26amp; I got my container last Christmas %26amp; I'm still no where near empty. My favorite part? It HELPS my skin. My redness is nearly gone now. Miracle product. I love it.





Blush: NARS blush. I love it in the color O r g a s m. The color was made to replicate the color that women naturally get when they well, the color speaks for itself haha. But it's a very sheer and buildable color that compliments all skintones. Good color for day and evening. $25 at Sephora or at Nars.com





Mascara: Bare Escentual's Flawless Definition. The brush head is extremely small, so that you can reach from the very tip of the lash to the very ends of it. I have very short and thin lashes, but after about 2 weeks of use, I could visibly see that my lashes were considerably thicker and a little bit longer too. I was amazed. I found out it's because the mascara is pumped full of vitamins and antioxidants to help condition them, unlike other mascaras which can make lashes brittle. Flawless defines every lash, volumizes, and lengthens greatly. I couldn't be happier with this product. $18 at BE stores or Sephora.





(: hope that helps!
The color depends on your face and skin tone, but MAC brand is pretty good. When they filmed a music video at my house, that's what the makeup artist used. She said it lasts longer under big hot lights.
Foundation: MAC.


Blush: MAC. (I like Blushbaby and Sunbasque)


Mascara: Clinique (High Definition Lashes)
i don't usually wear blush. but my favorite mascara is lashblast by cover girl. and my favorite foundation is trublend by cover girl.
I love mary kay foundation because its the best match that I have found thus far. As far as mascara I go to Dollar tree and many times they have some name brands there for a dollar (I don't wear it that often)
foundation: bare minerals (available at sephora)


blush: benefit's benetint (also at sephora)


mascara: maybelline's theColossal (at drugstores and walmart/walgreens)
I don't really care for liquid foundation, and instead like to use Clinique's powder. As for blush, I get mine from The Body Shop. It's shimmery and not too ';out there';. I don't use mascara that much because my eyelashes are already dark/full, but whenever I do, I'll use that collagen stuff that just came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment