Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your favorite foundation, powder, blush/bronzer?

clinique has amazing makeup!!What is your favorite foundation, powder, blush/bronzer?
i don`t know about it.. b`coz i don`t make up :PWhat is your favorite foundation, powder, blush/bronzer?
I love MAC make-up! I get quite a few compliments on how it stays on so well throughout the work day :) Take Care
I use a large concealor pencil to cover the uglies, then a good light powder and I mix my own blusher/bronzer. I first get the colors I like the most and ';shave'; them into a small bowl or whatever I got, and mix in a little powder until I have the right shade.
Powder and bronzer.You should put litle powder(max factor) and then bronzer in left and right side of your face you sould try and you will see.
i like the loreal true match blush.
My fave foundation is L'Oreal Infallible in porcelain. I use L'Oreal true blend (or something like that) for powder in the same shade (I have extremely pale skin). I don't use blush (it makes me look like Raggedy Ann no matter how little I use) but in the winter I use Physician's Formula bronzing pearls.
I am a die hard fan of this stuff called bare minerals. They have it on infomercials a lot. It's the only thing I have ever ordered off of TV and it actually works so well!


Its kind of expenisve but it's worth every penny..


I would sell the stuff if they'd let me.
i love mac dior foundation wen i splurge and maxfactor wen im on a budget... blusher hmmmmm i like mac d best definetly day have ones with fab shimmers and glitters dare definetly d best
etitute water base foundation,VOV powder %26amp; lo'real blush is my favourite
bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment