Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Foundation and Blush for Light Skin, with freckles.?

I have light skin and lots of freckles. They arent ugly, i like them, but when i put on foundation, it kind of blocks them out, but not fully, so i like unnatural. The same thing happens with blush.Foundation and Blush for Light Skin, with freckles.?
I love Bare Minerals, it never blocks out my freckles :) (I've got the palest skin of anyone I know and freckles too) if you want all over coverage.


Or, you can just use a little cream foundation (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse works well) that matches your skin exactly just to cover spots or redness. Then set your makeup on those places with a little translucent powder, and let your skin show through everywhere else.


As for blush, L'Oreal True Match Super-blendable blush works well, won't block out freckles--but whatever you choose, get it in a pale pink, anything with brown in it makes pale faces look dirty.





Good luck!Foundation and Blush for Light Skin, with freckles.?
Try Bare Naturale by Loreal, it's just like bare minerals except it's a lot less expensive and you can get it anywhere. It covers great but it doesnt feel like you have tons of makeup on. And I would suggest anykind of powder blush to use after you put on your foundation. Hope that helped!
Next time you might want to try pressed powder.


It works for me(:





And you should use a light pink or peachy blush.


I have light skin too.
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment