Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is foundation, powder, and blush bad for your skin?

Everyday I where foundation, powder, and blush. I always wash it of when I'm not out so it's not on 24/7. I'm 13 and my mom says I'm too young. The only thing is that EVERYONE in my school wears makeup. I don't want to be the only one who's not! And let me tell you, I Iook good in makeup.





Is makeup bad for your skin?





If so, what does it do?





Are there any ways to prevent damage?Is foundation, powder, and blush bad for your skin?
If you are planing to wear make up don't over do it. It isn't too damaging especially if you wash it off well and don't layer it on thick. I hope I was help!Is foundation, powder, and blush bad for your skin?
It can be because I heard it blocks the pores from breathing
yh
makeup is bad for ur skin. us powder its more healthier for ur skin
well it depends what kind of makeup you have, thats a big factor, usualy oil free or mineral makeup is fine, but makeup usally covers pores, and clogs them, there fore causing ACNE or stuff that makes you break out , but i was wereing makeup sence i was probly 12 and i was wereing makeup all the time when i was 13, i was good at it haha, but like being the only person that isnt wereing makeup isnt a big deal, im in highschool and theres TONS of girls who dont were it, even seinors. so dont feel discouraged or left out, cuse its not really that fun after a while
It depends on what kind of makeup you use, and if it is oil-based or not (that causes acne fast).


But if you are religious in cleaning it off every night before bed, you aren't susceptible for any skin damage. Sleeping with makeup on (especially eye makeup) can damage your skin, and cause puffiness.


Just be mindful on how much you use, and washing up every night. If so, then you dont need to worry about any damaging effects.
it depends on wat kind you use. the more natural stuff is always better but then theyre usually more expensive too. always make sure to wash it off good and don't sleep with makeup still on
yes. get mineral powder. its actually good for your skin! and remember to start off with a clean face so you dont clog pores. :D
ya some what
foundation doesn't hurt your skin as long as it doesn't have allot of oils in it but in that case blush doesn't do anything and if you are wearing make up then make sure that you take it off at night because if you leave it on then you pores get clogged and that causes pimples and acne.
nope im 13 too [actuallyy turning 13 tomorrow haha]


%26amp; i wear foundation %26amp; powder.


its not bad for your skin,


as long as you wash it off every night.


dont listen to those physcos who say its bad %26amp; blah blah.


but i do suggest wearing mineral makeup.


its good for your skin %26amp; lets it breathee.


and if you look good in it, who cares?!


(: %26lt;3
yes it clogs your pores and creates zits i would advise you to get all natural products such as bare minerals to cover blemishes and use a colorful lip bomb less is more. don't use make up to cover your face I'm sure you don't need to. who do you need to look good for except yourself.
you'll get wrinkly fast, acne?
maybe only wear foundation or powder i am 13 too i use mineral make up its is healthy for your skin and lets it breath and heavey makeup and give you wrinkles so i would cut back
Make up is bad for skin. I wear it, but I use this lotion called Skin Milk. You put it on before your make up, so that way the make up won't get into your pores and what not, plus it moisturizes. But you can use other lotions (but not the lotion you put on your hands or whatever, and nothing with a scent)
yes it is bad for your skin, it clogs your pores. meaning will eventually cause acne. and wouldnt you rather have a clear face then acne? i think anyone would. But im not saying you shouldnt wear make-up i mean if you want, go for it. Just make sure you wash it off at the end of the day, to prevent acne.. and you shoukd be fine =)





but just one tip, be yourself hun, just because someone does/or wears something, dont always follow, be yourself. if you like it, then wear it for you, not for everyone else.


=)
I know... I look good in makeup, too.





I had PERFECT skin until I got into my 20s. Shouldn't it be the other way around? You'd think I'd have acne in my teens and grow out of it. I am CONVINCED that make up ruined my skin!





I did YEARS of research and cured myself of my acne by using only castor oil and hot washcloths to clean my face. I'm serious. Also, I CAN'T use any other face make up (foundation, blush, bronzer, etc.) but Bare Minerals since my cure. For some reason, when I first tried it I hated it. But, my cousin kept telling me how much she liked it, so I tried it again a few years later-- now I can't not use it.





If you have to use make up, use the kind that won't break you out. For me, that's Bare Minerals. Plus, it IS NOT bad for your skin, so you don't have to worry.





By the way, now that I use this make up I NEVER wash my face before I go to bed because the make up keeps my skin smooth at night. Sounds strange, I know, but it works!





Don't use toners, creams, cleansers, lotions or potions. Clean your skin with only natural oils (castor, almond, coconut). Use these to moisturize if you need it, too. The washcloth is your ';exfoliator.'; Don't waste your money on the other stuff. By the way, if you want me to explain how to wash your face with these oils, message me and I'll let you know.





Sometimes, I feel like I still have bad skin (like I'm in a dream). When I tell people, they are utterly amazed. It's such a good feeling:) Now, I get compliments on my skin again! Yay!





Hope you can use my advice-- I lived through it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment