Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you think it looks okay to wear foundation and powder but no blush?

Yup, I do it all the time,


Unless I think I look really pale.





Plain foundation with no blush works fine, just as long as you aren't super-duper pale.Do you think it looks okay to wear foundation and powder but no blush?
Yeah. I usually don't wear blush. There are times I do, but hardly ever.Do you think it looks okay to wear foundation and powder but no blush?
yes. but you might look a little weird
yes, i never wear blush. it really depends on the way you look with it on though.
Hi.


Yes, I think it is find to wear foundation and powder but no blush. If you look pale you can always pinch your cheeks.... that is what I do sometimes, because I have loose powder blush and a little goes a long way but I am not good at controlling how much I put on... I always put on too much.





I hope this helps!!!!!! =D
That's fine. I never wear blush.
like 95% of the time, yes. if you are white as a ghost, apply natural-looking brush. other than that, blush just looks bad!
for me no.... it would probably look pale.... maybe just add a sheer blush...
yes but only if your not too pale :S

No comments:

Post a Comment