Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is foundation, powder, and blush bad for your skin?

Everyday I where foundation, powder, and blush. I always wash it of when I'm not out so it's not on 24/7. I'm 13 and my mom says I'm too young. The only thing is that EVERYONE in my school wears makeup. I don't want to be the only one who's not! And let me tell you, I Iook good in makeup.





Is makeup bad for your skin?





If so, what does it do?





Are there any ways to prevent damage?Is foundation, powder, and blush bad for your skin?
I think you are at an age where you can wear makeup, but I think you are too young for the foundation part. I think foundation is usually used by older women to smooth out their complexions. At your age, your complexion should be fine and so i would suggest you skip the foundation. The foundation may have a tendency to plug your pores or cause breakouts. A light powdering should actually smooth out your skin tone if you need it. Blush is fine.





Some makeup can be bad for your skin, especially if it has perfurmes or harsh ingredients. You always want to buy cosmetics that are of good quality.





Good skin care is based on washing your face in the a.m. and p.m., and use a moisturizer.Is foundation, powder, and blush bad for your skin?
If you stick to companies like Neutrogena or Physician's Formula, you can minimize any damage. Clean your face twice a day and keep it moisturized and you should be fine. A good compromise for you and your mom might be tinted moisturizer and blush. Foundation AND powder isn't always necessary (unless it's a translucent setting powder).
i didn't used to think so but now i'm starting to think so because i'm breaking out like crazy now. but there can be other reasons. and just try washing your face twice a day and not putting your hands on it is all i can think of
I dont think its to bad for your skin but if you dont wash it off before you go to bed then yes it would become bad!! you can get foundations to suit your skin tone so it does dry your skin out etc
i think in the long run it is bad for skin.just be sure to use products from good company and not fall for cheap ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment