Friday, December 18, 2009

When did you start wearing blush, foundation, or powder? what age?

im 15 and my mom wont let me except eye make upWhen did you start wearing blush, foundation, or powder? what age?
when i started secondary school at 12.


try telling your mum that your not very comfortable with your skin and you think that make up will give you that flawless finish and cover any blemishes, making you more confident.


say you will only wear a bit to start withWhen did you start wearing blush, foundation, or powder? what age?
i started like 2 years ago at 17only because it took me that long to find a color i'm obviously not white i have a medium complexion like hallie berry color and it just took me forver to find the right shade!!!





your mom just doesn't want you to get carried away cause shes thinking one days its blush the next day its foundation the next day its lipstick o class, the more you wear the more it makes you look different the less you look like her little girl, that's all
12-lip gloss


13-lip gloss and powder foundation and mascara


14 to 15-blush/bronzer (and all the stuff above)


i am now 15 years old and wear a little powder eyeshadow on special occasions, but hardly wear eyeliner ever.





ask ur mom to let u wear makeup but less of it and not eyemakeup every day. it's a good comprimise
I started wearing make-up at 13. But I wish I hadn't used foundation because it caused me to have breakouts, then I had to use more to cover it up- now I'm 30 and I have never gone a day without it and my skin isn't very good. Just make sure you try to look ';natural'; :)
When I was 12, and I was going into 7th grade. But I didn't use foundation or blush, just powder. I still don't wear foundation very much because it always looks fake on me. I do wear blush now though, and i';m 13.
age 9, i wore foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner, and chapstick. lol, i'm serious! :DD
Foundation i started when i was in the seventh grade , but blush i didn't start using it until like the beginning of this year. %26amp; I'm 15
I was allowed at 12, but I didn't actually wear it consistently until I was 16. Sounds a little ridiculous though, I mean...you're 15.
This year, about a month before I turned 15. (I wear a light liquid foundation, then I sometimes set it with some powder if my skin is really oily)
i'm 15 also, she doesn't let me either. i just wear it at school and wash it off before she's home. i only wear lip gloss mascara and foundation.
I started wearing blush, foundation, and powder at the age of 16.
I think maybe 17 for the prom and then again 18. You just doesn't want you to rush growing up.
I started wearing loose powder at 13
21
13
im allowed but i choose not to wear it im14

No comments:

Post a Comment