Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have rosy cheeks, and I also blush/get embarassed easily, will foundation help?

If I wear a tan/brown foundation (I've never worn foundation before) make my cheeks look less rosy and more ';normal';? And also, when I get warm or embarassed I blush really bright! Will the foundation cover it up?


Please give me your honest answers!


Thanks so much!I have rosy cheeks, and I also blush/get embarassed easily, will foundation help?
it depends on your skin tone. foundation has to match your skin. just put on a foundation that matches your skin color and it will help tone it down, but there's really nothing you can do about not turning red! but it will help out a little. try maybelline's dream matte mousse, it looks like this and you can find it at your local drugstore / target / GASP walmart





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>I have rosy cheeks, and I also blush/get embarassed easily, will foundation help?
It will make your cheeks look less rosy the first few hours after it is applied, but it will eventually wear off, as for blushing, not it will not help for that. I have the same problem, I blush really bad all the time, you just have to get over it embarassing you, also I like rosy cheeks, you don t' have to wear blush!
I have the same problem :P


this might not work for you, but I buy golden-toned foundations (like ';golden Beige'; from Revlon) It works really nice, and offsets my pink coloring.





Blend it all the way to your upper neck, and then use lotion the blend it with your neck so it all looks even (this sounds really creepy, but no one can tell that it isn't my real skin color. It doesn't very different at all. Just less pink)





Or, if that doesn't sound like a good option, you can buy some yellow-tinted powder. It is becoming pretty popular now for the exact reason you're asking this question. Almay has some god stuff, and so does clinique and Tarte.





Good Luck!!
I think you may have a redness problem. You might need to use the Redness Solutions line from Clinique. Visit clinique.com and take the redness test.


If it's not too bad of a problem, try using Smashbox's Photo Finish Color Corrector in green prior to your foundation.


Hope this helps.
yeah it'll help


but rosie cheecks are cute lol

No comments:

Post a Comment