Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good blush and foundation?

i look a lot like my avatar, only with straight hair. what is a good (cheap) blush and/or foundation for me? plz list a site!Good blush and foundation?
Mary Kay foundation is great so is there blush!! Also try there eye liner I love it it is the best!! All of there make-up is so soft and sheer but not sparkly! I LOVE IT!!! Go to www.marykay.com for alot more stuff!Good blush and foundation?
Check out www.eyeslipsface.com for great makeup thats cheap. Check out www.womenshelp.net for more great sites.
Well, I don't use blush so I wouldn't know a good blush, but the foundation I use is Covergirl Trueblend... you can get that at Wal-mart for about 15$ a jar and it lasts for a good while.... I've had the same jar of it since summer and its only 1/3 gone....
Dunno about cheap, but I love bare minerals. I buy mine from Sephora's.
i use


-stila powder foundation(sephore store)


-matte mousse cover-up to make the skin look smooth and even(maybeline)


-covergirl blush or l'oreal





good products for a good price.
try Clinique or mary Kay





www.marykay.com
marykay.com/crobinson65





its absolutely fabulous!!!


try the foundation and blush those are some of my favorite products from Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment