Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it true that it's safe to share eyeshadow, foundation and blush with other people?

So i asked what make-up was okay to share..and I got that foundation, eyeshadow and blush was okay to share with other people? Is it true?Is it true that it's safe to share eyeshadow, foundation and blush with other people?
Not really. Even if you use different brushes (sponges, etc.) it's still being dipped in the same makeup. So their germs that were on the makeup brush (sponge, etc.) go onto whatever you're using. Gross. The only thing I would really share is eyeshadow, definetely not powder, foundation, or blush.Is it true that it's safe to share eyeshadow, foundation and blush with other people?
I was taught not to share makeup period...but I do it anyway. I'm a practicing makeup-artist and I'm usually working from my own kit, so I have to do a little sharing. As for foundation, if you use a clean foundation brush, it's fine (liquid or powder). For liquid, just pour a bit on the back of your hand (after washing them!) and use a clean brush (not a sponge - bacteria!) Blush is alright, too, but as with foundation, use a clean brush. I wouldn't recommend sharing any eye products, mascara and liner in particular, but shadow is okay, again, just use a clean brush.





I don't recommend sharing anything other than the stuff you listed...lip products, particularly. Just make sure everyTHING and everyONE is clean before and after the application and you should be fine.
It depends. Paraben (preservative) free makeup would NOT be 100% safe. This is because the parabens actually are there to kill bacteria and viruses. So the ';organic'; type makeup I would not share. I would also make sure not to keep the ';organic'; makeup for long periods because it will allow bacteria and viruses to grow.
Do not share make up!





Anything that goes on your eyes is very sensitive, by sharing you can get pink eye, or sties! Even if you use a different brush than them you are still putting ur brush where they have put theirs! Foundation and Blush same thing but you can get bacteria, and break out from it! I would not share any of my make up.


Its very important that you take care of it. It may not seem like no big deal bit it can be. You should clean your brushes often, and get rid of any bad make up that you may have (make-up expires).
I wouldn't share anything that goes in the eye area and I'd clean the brush and the top layer of blush before I shared that, but foundation, especially foundation that comes in a pump will be sanitary. If it's a powder foundation, use the same steps as with blush.
no its false..


but it is ok if you clean the brushes inbetween different people using it!





you can get this from mac or make it yourself!





mac; (拢8)


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/products/search_results.tmpl?KEYWORDS=brush+cleanser


homemade;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FwklwLsSSg%26amp;feature=channel_page





hope this helps
Yeah because my family(woman) works with makeup and they told me that. and i do it all the time when i dont have makeup and im at my friends house i use her's





:]
Like no, who ever told you that sent you off you do not know what other people carry so dont take the risk.
I'd say anything that touches the inside of your eye is a no-no...ex: masscara, eyeliner. you could get their eye infection, or pink eye
eyeshadow, Yes you can


foundation and blush, No, It is not Safe
well i dunno but it's only going on their skin so i don't think you'd be able to catch anything aha.
Yeah it is has long has you don't use the same brush ..
Brush yes Eye Shadow No
only if they have herpes!

No comments:

Post a Comment