Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I just use blush instead of foundation?

Would that end up looking bad? I like how my face looks for the most part but some parts of it are more blue-based then red and I think I might be able to touch up those parts just with blush...Can I just use blush instead of foundation?
blush is mostly used to add some color to your cheeks... so i dont recommend using it to cover up uneven skin tone or blemishes... but if u dont wanna use foundation, i suggest you use a concealer on the 'blue-based'; parts... hope that helps u out!


note: just make sure the concealer is close to ur skin tone an use it only on problem areasCan I just use blush instead of foundation?
Try it out, just make sure that the blush is matte otherwise it'll look weird if you have random dots of shimmer on your face. Also, check out the texture make sure it's not too chalky or else it will look cakey. Also, check the ingredients because a lot of blush contains mica wich causes people to break out so if you have skin I don't recommend trying this.
if your face doesn't break out, don't even use foundation. but yeahhhh try blush and bronzer.
I feel like blush would give you way too much of a reddish tone...I'd definitely go with foundation...
Try it and find out

No comments:

Post a Comment