Saturday, December 26, 2009

Favorite mascara, eyeliner, blush, and foundation?!?

list what ur faves are!!!





please make sure they are something u can purchase at a store like kmart.





thanks=]Favorite mascara, eyeliner, blush, and foundation?!?
Mascara- MAC (but since you are looking for cheap brands, Covergirl Lash Blast)





Eyeliner- Revelon brown liner (the twisty kind, not the sharpener kind)





Blush- Mineral stuff (forget brand)





Foundation- Almay clear complexion foundationFavorite mascara, eyeliner, blush, and foundation?!?
I don't use eyeliner or blush but I do use Mascara and foundation


my favorite mascara is estee lauder...i've been using their mascara for years and it's amazing...it gives you long,thick, big, bold, beautiful vibrant lashes...but their prices are a bit expensive ranging from


$18-$30


I just recently bought the cover girl lash blast mascara today


and I have to say i'm very pleased with it...it also gives you


long,thick, big, bold, beautiful vibrant lashes the price is around 7-8 dollars depending on where you buy it


As for foundation I use liquid foundation on first then powder foundation


both works really well with my face. I use cover girl clean makeup liquid foundation and estee lauder powder foundation
I don't use foundation because my skin is very clear. My sister really likes this one though-TruBlend Whipped FOundation by Covergirl(she says it's really lightweight and smooth)





My fave mascara is Lash Blast by Cover-girl(orange tube, works great!) another favorite is--Queen Collection Volume Mascara by Covergirl(fantastic coverage)





Eyeliner-DefineALine by Maybelline New York(ebony black, love this! goes on smooth) and Covergirl Eyeslicks Gel Eyecolor(goes on easy, really good product)





Blush-I use Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush by Covergirl(looks natural and is very delicate and flattering looking)(it really makes my cheekbones look amazing!)





I also use bronzer-TruBlend Minerals by Covergirl(really natural)





Obviously I'm a Cover-Girl!!! I love their stuff--hope I helped! I'm pretty sure you can find there stuff at drugstores and thrift stores!






i go for inexpensive but good quality :)


mascara, lash exact by covergirl


eyeliner, any of the bonne bell pencils, they work great and theyre cheap so you can have a great variety of colors


i don't wear blush; but foundation, i love clean makeup by cover girl!!
Okay so I like:





Loreal Voluminus- mascara





Rimmel Soft Kohl- eyeliner





Jane Minerals- blus





I don't use foundation it's bad for your skin!
none,


none,


none,


none, sorry I'm a guy.






black line mascara,blak eye liner, and bejay blush!!thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment