Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can concealer/foundation/blush make my skin worse?

I don't have really bad acne just irregular skin on my forehead and 2-3 little pimples on my cheeks. Usually i don't put anything on my skin like concealer and blush and all that stuff, but recently it was my birthday and my friend, who is really good with makeup, put alot of stuff on my skin and it really helped to hide my pimples. Then i bought some concealer, from the french company ';Vichy Laboratoires - Sebum Proof texture - Anti Imperfection foundation'; and i also use a product from Clinique, ';Up Lightning - Liquid illuminator';. I use it as a liquid blush. Now i just want to make sure that these products or products like these in general won't be bad for my skin and make me break out, any help?Can concealer/foundation/blush make my skin worse?
yes it can, it blocks pores so don't use too much . I would only use the concealer, no foundation. And only on the spots where you need them. VIchy and Clinique are really good brands, so I wouldn't stop using themCan concealer/foundation/blush make my skin worse?
Well it might...


Have you tried any makeup like ...a Mineral Makeup?





Try to get the REAL mineral kind, some of the ones at the drug store say they are real, and are NOT! Look at the label, or learn on line.





Hope I helped you :)


I have a skin condition also. Talc, oils, chemicals ......hurt my skin.








http://www.purminerals.com/
have you ever tryed PROACTIVE??? it helps. But you should try putting toothpaste or keeping your face clean at night. Other then that..makeup does improve your skin. Use the concealer to get the redness out wif lio power to lighting ur redness. Make up does help..its not a BAD thing =)
Just wash your face, before you apply and before you go to bed. That should help control any possible break outs. Your skin may react differently with different brands so just monitor any skin changes.
no it wont make your skin worse. it can clog your pores but it really doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment