Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I wear blush without foundation?

I hate to wear foundation. It takes long to apply when your wearing other make-up (i.e. mascara, eye shadow) and it makes me look to made up. I like to look natural, even when I dress up.





My every day make-up consist of mascara, bronzer and lip gloss. Sometimes a earth tone eye shadow. Other times, I want some cheekers. Nothing too heavy just enough to show a little more contour and color than I naturally have. I've heard many say that you shouldn't wear blush without foundation because your skin will look unfinished.





What say you?Can I wear blush without foundation?
Of course! You can try a peachy kind of tint or Cheek Stain. You can search for them pretty much anywhere, but for some good quality cheek stains, try sephora.com. You can also try a mineral blush from Bare Escentuals. They seem to go on better with natural skin, instead of caked on makeup.Can I wear blush without foundation?
yep, i do it! :)


but if you have pink undertones and 'flush' quite a lot then i wouldn't really..


it's just then, once you have bright pink cheeks, the blush (especially if it's a pink) can look messy and as if the redness in your cheeks is blush :S (hard to explain :P)
You can most definitely wear blush without foundation. Not everyone out there actually needs foundation. You have a nice simple makeup routine and blush will only add that extra little bit of glow to your look.
Yes, you can...I do. I am actually thinking of getting the blush tint, i heard it looks very natural and it comes in many tones.
I wear blush without foundation and it looks fine. It just adds some color to my face so I don't look as ghostly pale as I normally do. So, I say do it. =]
Yes! Especially if you have very even and good skin. Foundation is for the majority of us that have a few flaws. LOL
Yeah, I do and I think it looks good.
yeah you can .
Yes I always do.. it looks more natural that way too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment