Saturday, December 26, 2009

My skin's incredibly sensitive, what brand of foundation/blush/bronzer would you recommend?

I've tried pretty much every so-called ';hypoallergenic'; and ';for sensitive skin'; brand there is - Neutrogena, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Maybelline, etc etc etc. EVERY one of them causes my skin to break out within minutes of putting it on. By 'break out', I mean these tiny bumps (not acne, they look like goosebumps almost) break out all over my face and it doesn't go away until I've removed the makeup, washed my face, and reapplied moisturizer.





Do you guys know of ANY affordable, easily-accessible brand of foundation/blush/bronzer that WON'T cause this to happen?My skin's incredibly sensitive, what brand of foundation/blush/bronzer would you recommend?
Order Everyday Minerals online.





It is completely natural, no talc, bismuth oxychloride, or any irritating ingredients and is SOO much cheaper than Bare Minerals.


You can go to http://everydayminerals.com to order a sample kit, for free! You test out three foundation shades, a blush, and a concealer and pay no $ except shipping.





I love this stuff, it makes me look like i'm not wearing anything, and i used to break out from everything, and this stuff is great.My skin's incredibly sensitive, what brand of foundation/blush/bronzer would you recommend?
Have you tried Almay? It's also hypallergenic and not incredibly expensive. It is more expensive than a lot of drug store cosmetics, but if you've been willing to go with Clinique and Estee Lauder products, I'm sure it's well within your price range. Almay is the brand that has the ';smart shades'; that match your skin tone. I haven't tried that one out myself, but I heard from other makeup artists that it works well, and if you're trying the brand out for the first time it would be nice to get something that you don't have to guess with :)


You really should visit a dermatologist, though!
Have you tried a pure mineral makeup yet? I personally use kms mineral essentials and on my clients as a professional makeup artist. I have sensitive skin as well and KmS has really been a godsend. You can order a sample pack of foundation to see how it works with your skin. Good luck.
Try wearing your fav moisturizer first before applying your makeup. If you are wanting to try a new foundation then try everyday minerals. I use it and it does not break me out! You can find it online. So many other brands cause me to break out over night. I have to be very careful. They have blushes, bronzers and eye shadows there too. Just put everyday minerals in the search engine and you will find the site. You can order samples too if you want to try it out before you order a larger amount. The prices are very reasonable and they even tell you how to apply it. Good luck!
Covergirl--TrueBlend Foundation.


i dont use blushh muchh.


and bronzer i use the cheap wet and wild,


hope this helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment