Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What will happen if i only use foundation before i put blush on on?

i want to look very natural when i go out, but i'm not big fan of powder it makes my face look fake.. can i only use foundation instead?What will happen if i only use foundation before i put blush on on?
The world will end?What will happen if i only use foundation before i put blush on on?
um that's how its supposed to be, foundation first and then blush. blush first foundation later = another layer of blush? ???
uh, yeah.. always used foundation 1st.. thast why its called FOUNDATION!
check out bare mineral foundation by bare escentuals, you don't need anything under it. it costs 25.00, but lasts me about one year with daily use. you can try it out at sephora, nordstrom, or ulta, before you make a decision.
Yes that is perfectly okay. It will work fine. Good luck.
of course you can,,and it probably looks more natural,,that's what guys like.
depends on the foundation.


all make-up looks fake.
that is what i do
yes you can use just foundation and then apply blush i thought everyone did it this way powder is mainly used to control oil shine
If you want. I use powder because my face gets kinda oily as the day goes on. But if yours doesn't then why not?
Powder is supposed to ';set'; your foundation to give it more staying power. I think it would be alright to do that. I apply liquid foundation then I apply blush then I apply powder, I read in a magazine applying your blush first then your powder makes it look more natural.
Nothing will happen. You'll get the natural look you want. I have friends who have dry skin and just use foundation, because they say the powder dries their skin even more.
Powder will help set the foundation and the blush, but if you're skin isn't oily and/or the makeup lasts to the end of the day, then I wouldn't bother with the power if I were you.





You may also want to try out some cream blushes that are longer lasting.





If you find that you do need to powder, try using a loose translucent powder applied with a powder brush. Using the powder brush makes it look less thick/cakey then the powder puff does.
nothing, that is what your supposed to do!





thats waht i do, and i dont look cakey at all, i use a small thin layer of foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment